One by one we can make a difference. Join the Care Net of Central Texas family of volunteers and be a part of empowering women to choose life! Contact Stella about volunteer opportunities.
- Class Facilitators teach group classes offered to our clients each week. Contact Stella for more details.
- Event Planners work alongside other volunteers to coordinate Care Net fundraising events.
- Peer Counselors counsel clients during pregnancy testing, STD testing and during support service appointments.
- Seamstress/Crafters produce items for special projects (quilts, blankets) and special events.
- Medical Volunteers support the nursing staff during ultrasounds and other medical services.
- Office Support Volunteers conduct administrative projects and provide clerical support.
- Fundraising Committee Members secure sponsorships for special events.
- Office Cleaning and Maintenance Volunteers keep the grounds and facilities beautiful for our clients.
It is precious to donate your time to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Central Texas, however, if you are not able to, we are in need of donors, whether one-time or monthly, that will provide funds for our Center to continue to serve women and families in our community.
Your church can get involved to assist Care Net Pregnancy Center of Central Texas. We need Church Liaisons to represent their church at Care Net fundraising events, provide your church with information regarding the events and information regarding the Center, and create opportunities for your church to become involved with Care Net. Your church can volunteer for a work day, commit to be a monthly donor, or be a sponsor for special events. Contact Isabel to become a church partner.
Become a business partner with Care Net Pregnancy Center of Central Texas. Your business can become a Financial Underwriter for special events for the Center, provide in-kind services, or provide matching funds for your employees that donate to Care Net. Contact Isabel to get involved as a business partner.